"Peace, stillness, tranquility, happiness, and bliss are words that first come to mind to sum up the experience here" George & Sarah, August 2012
Some of our favourite things to do and experience on our property near Bright. You'll not be bored!
We have arranged some personal services to enhance your stay at our Lodge near Bright in North East Victoria. You can either contact the local provider directly or we can liaise on your behalf.
YOGA Kyllie will come to the lodge for a private small group class in the shade of our maples and Mt Buffalo. Ring Kyllie on 0413 479 483 at Ginger Ki Yoga & Wellness.
MASSAGE THERAPY Stephanie provides a luxurious massage in the comfort of the lodge.
Ring Stephanie on 0409 702 427.
On the grounds of the Lodge...
- SPOTLIGHTING - for wildlife around the grounds of the lodge (spotlight provided). Our closeness to Mt Buffalo National Park sees Powerful Owls, Wombats, Yellow Bellied Gliding Possums, Bower Birds and Deer all in our backyard. Wallabies visit in the mornings.
- CATCH A FALLING STAR - there are so many on a clear night. Don't forget to put it in your pocket it, save it for a rainy day.
- SWIM or FISH THE CREEK - Enjoy swimming or fishing in Eurobin Creek on the edge of the property. Have a go at dam building.
- BIRD ANTICS - Follow the antics of the colourful birds that feed off our bird table - we even provide the bird food.
- HANG GLIDING - Watch the hang gliders launching off Mt Buffalo from our dining room.
- FOR THE YOUNG AT HEART - Play in our tree house and swing to your hearts content on our huge swing. Climb the trees.
- AUTUMNAL LEAF RUMBLE - Have a tussle in the golden, red and yellow leaves that fall in Autumn off our enormous Maple.
- FORAGE FOR THE FAERIES - sometimes they leave little treats out for the younger guests.